Event Category: Dallas
We will have White, Grey, Yellow, Orange and Green belts for kids and teens. They will be grouped by Weight, Age and Rank.
Adults Female and Male will have White, Blue, Purple, Brown, and Black Belt divisions.
Kids & Teens are Gi or NO-Gi.
Adults Female and Male are Gi or No-Gi.
Prices: (One Division)
$79.00 (USD) until March 10th, 2018
$97.00 (USD) until May 17th, 2019
Combined Price:(Registration in both the GI & No-GI event)
$121.00 (USD) until March 10th, 2018
$139.00 (USD) until May 17th, 2019
* registration fee includes one (1) free event shirt for all competitors
Day of Tournament Spectator Fee = $15 per spectator (Kids 4yrs old and Under Free)
– Each competitor must be in the bullpin at least 40 minutes prior to their scheduled division start time.
– Weigh-ins are before each competitors first match.
– There will NOT be a 1LB allowance for all athletes. Athletes in the gi divisions must weigh in wearing a GI. If you are over the maximum weight value of your weight class, you will be disqualified. There will be a test scale available prior to stepping on the official scales.
– All competitors in No-GI Divisions are required to wear rashguards and must weigh-in wearing their no-gi uniform. Bare chest or t-shirts are not allowed.
– Shirts and Rash Guards: Both genders must wear a shirt of elastic material (skin tight) long enough to cover the torso all the way to the waistband of the shorts, colored black, white, or black and white, and with at least 10% of the rank color(belt) to which the athlete belongs. Shirts 100% the color of the athlete’s rank (belt) are also permitted.
– Before each fight athletes will be asked to show their valid form of photo identification(ID) to the officials. Make sure you have it on hand.
– Evolve Tournaments understands the importance of an athlete to have a match when registering for our tournaments, and because of that, we decided to allow a few changes on kids’ registration when necessary.
– In an effort to provide more matches for the athlete’s in the teen division, Evolve Tournaments is combining weight/age divisions for green and orange belt competitors in this event.
– On May18th, 2019 athletes may move up one weight/age division in order to have an opponent when he or she is alone in their weight division.
– If your child has at least one other athlete in his/her division, you will not be able to move up to another division.
– If you decide to not move your child to another age division, Evolve Tournaments will try its best to have a exhibition match for your child.
– The Gi should be completely white, royal blue or black. No Gi’s will be accepted with different colored jackets or pants nor will we allow the use of Gis with different colored collars. It is not allowed for athlete’s to wear shirts beneath their Gi (except for females)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.